WHAT IS IT?
LOCO is paving the way for the new class of pre-workout powders, LOCO® is truly a work of art. With over 17 grams of actives per full dose, utilising only the finest sourced ingredients each in their respected doses of psychoactives, nootropics, muscle primers and our new Micro-Peptide Technology (BLOX™) for true effectiveness, this top-shelf pre-workout super powder is bringing efficacy back to the industry.
WHY SHOULD I TAKE IT?
- EXPLOSIVE STRENGTH †
- TUNNEL VISION FOCUS †
- OFF THE WALL ENERGY †
- VOLUMISING PUMPS †
A pre-workout connoisseur and pioneer driven by quality, Myoblox have created a precise and potent pre-workout formula of ultra-premium caliber. Delivering what the pre-workout genres lack, LOCO® is a one of a kind formula dosed according to each ingredient in their effective amount.
WHAT'S IN IT?
- Betaine Anhydrous – Potent cell volumizer that enhances hydration, which is the driving force behind workouts and being able to increase power, strength, endurance, and muscle growth as a result of better hydration.
- Beta Alanine – Increasing muscle carnosine content to enhance buffering and preventing premature fatigue, you’ll be able to push sets even more and workouts for even longer.
- Taurine – Aids in boosting performance through hydration, decreases muscle soreness and promotes better and faster recovery. Also has shown some signs of boosting and maintaining healthy testosterone levels.
- Glycerol Monostearate – Helps draw water into your muscle cells and blood vessels for better hydration, pumps, and endurance.
- N-Phenethyl Dimethylamine – Elevated mood to promote better focus and mood when combined with stimulants.
- Green Coffee Bean Extract– Providing a natural source of energy boosting properties.
- Synephrine HCL – Stimulant type effects that also helps promote fat loss and increased energy expenditure.
WHEN SHOULD I TAKE IT?
LOCO should be taken on workout days only, approximately 20-30 minutes before working out. Simply mix 1 scoop with 250ml of water, shake it up, and enjoy! For best results, take at least 1 hour after your pre-workout meal on a half-empty stomach.