Strom Sports CreaMAX
WHAT IS IT?
CreaMAX is Strom Sports Nutrition creatine monohydrate. However, it is more than just your standard creatine monohydrate. Strom has decided to use Creapure® (widely considered to be the most trusted form of creatine monohydrate) and also the Actigin.
Creapure® is the most widely studied form of creatine monohydrate and is 100% vegan and CreaMAX contains the necessary 5g per day for optimal phosphocreatine stores within the muscle, which can lead to greater power output during resistance training. This is achieved by creatine phosphate which is present in skeletal muscle tissue and when it's present donates its phosphate group to make ADP (Adenosine Diphosphate) regenerate into ATP (Adenosine Triphosphate) which ensures more consistent energy supply to working muscles.
ActiGin is a patented blend of extracts of Panax Notoginseng and Rosa Roxburghii, which has been validated in 1 in-vivo and 5 human clinical trials, published in PLOS One, Journal of Ginseng Research, and the Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition. This research has shown that ActiGin can...
- Increase endurance time (time to exhaustion) in one high-intensity cycling exercise (80% VO2 max) by 20%
- Increase energy (ATP) production by raising the pace-making enzyme Citrate synthase in the first step of the citric acid cycle by 42%
- Speed up recovery by reducing inflammation in muscle as evidenced by the reduction of the inflammatory biomarkers TBARS (24%), MDA (44%), Interleukin 6 (IL-6) (35%), and Creatine kinase (CK) (69%)
- Effectively facilitate senescent cell clearance in contracting muscles and helps maintain muscle stem cell numbers during exercise to enhance high-intensity endurance performance.
- Serving size - 1 scoop (5.1g)
- Servings per container - 90
|Typical Values||Per 5.1g (1 scoop)|
|Creatine Monohydrate (CreaPure)||5000mg|